 |
| first month |
Wow what a year this has been! A slow one yet flown by way too fast for me!
Thank you Hashem for entrusting me with the most precious Neshama. I feel so blessed and really appreciate that you have given me such an easygoing baby which has for sure given me a positive outlook on mothering!
 |
| second month |
Thank you Shenur Zalman for giving me the chance, your calm nature and patience is incredible. It has been a wonderful year and I look forward to continue this unbelievable journey with you! Your beautiful smile stands out wherever you are and you bring out a smile on everyone's face! I love you so much!
 |
| third month |
 |
fourth month
|
 |
| fifth month |
Thank you to the most amazing husband for always being there. This year would never have survived without you! Shneur's birthday marks our second anniversary. It has been the best two years of my life and I look forward to many more!
 |
| sixth month |
 |
| seventh month |
I selected one picture of each month of Shneur's year. I tried to pick the clearest ones. Enjoy!
 |
eleventh month
|
 |
twelfth month
|
Isn't he such a delightful child?
No comments:
Post a Comment