Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Bath time!

2 weeks old.
When we came back from the hospital I knew that Shneur needed to get washed but I was too afraid to put him in water. So with one eye on him and the other reading the guidelines in What to expect the first year I somehow managed. It was a tiring experience, I made sure my husband was home to lend a hand and I would be fretting over the baby hoping he wouldn't catch a cold. 

3 months
I finally borrowed a baby bath the second week and from then on Shneur has been in the bath daily! We both love it. I love the fact that it would soothe him before bedtime and I really enjoyed the bonding time with him in this relaxed atmosphere. He loves splashing and relaxing in the water as a preparation to his bedtime.

6 months
7 months
We moved overseas when he was 4 months. The only thing I made sure that would be purchased before I arrive was a baby bath. I was still to nervous to put him anywhere else. And not any bath but one that had support. The first day we arrived we went out and bought a baby bath.


8 months
The months went past and I knew I would eventually have to let go of the bath and move on. But I was really nervous and finally at 9 months with much prodding I moved him in the big bath! We bought him bath toys and he is in love with the bath! I don't even know what I was worried about. It has been a wonderful experience. And bath time is still my favourite time of the day. 

9 months
9 months
10 months
getting adventurous at 12 months

No comments:

Post a Comment